lunes, abril 03, 2006

I-play forms global licensing agreement with iWin to bring top-selling online casual game titles to mobile market
I-play, the mobile entertainment company, today announced a global license agreement with iWin, the San Francisco based developer and publisher of online casual games, whereby I-play will unveil three new epic puzzle games that target the mass market mobile gamer. Following I-play's successful adaptations of iWin's Jewel Quest and Mah Jong Quest, from which Jewel Quest alone delivered over 1 million downloads in less than 12 months, ‘Big Kahuna Reef', ‘Ricochet' and ‘Inca Quest', will be brought to over one billion subscribers through I-play's global distribution network later this year.

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal