jueves, enero 11, 2007

I-play's Q1 2007 Line Up of Casual Mobile Games
I-play has unveiled their first quarter lineup of upcoming casual games that demonstrate the company's commitment to quality titles that will resonate well with thrill seekers, adventure lovers, and casual gamers alike. With the upcoming release of I-play's latest offerings, including 4 Wheel Extreme, Jewel Quest 2, Jewel Quest Solitaire, and Ricochet: Lost Worlds, among others, I-play's stellar games lineup combines original IP, licensed IP and the latest new games based on i-Win's multi-million unit selling online gaming franchise Jewel Quest. I-play's Jewel Quest mobile franchise stands as one of the most popular casual mobile game franchises in history.

0 Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal